This course is designed for construction estimators and those with experience in construction who desire to be estimators or improve their knowledge of estimating.
Participants will learn the skills required to estimate construction projects and prepare a successful bid,
- Analyze projects and decide on which ones to bid
- Risk analysis and how to price into a bid
- Competitor analysis and how it impacts the bid
- Client risk analysis and how to price this into bids
- Material records and contact lists
- Formulating a bid strategy
- Preparing an estimate
- Construction Division Codes
- Presenting a bid
- Bid depository
- Bonding and insurance
- Post-bidding process
Two days (16 hours) of in class instruction plus an online portion.
5 Gold Seal Credits
Merit members receive 25% discount
Cancellation Policy: 50% of registration fee retained for cancellations less than 5 business days. 100% of fee retained for no-shows
Cancellation of courses by Merit
MCC reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, facility, equipment, inclement weather or trainer availability.
Notification will be provided within 5 business days of the class, whenever possible.
Registrants will receive a refund or arrangements can be made for re-booking the course when available.
Placeholder Event | Start Date: Mar 07, 2030 @ 8:00 am | Price: FreeView Details